A List of Strong Religion Topics for a Research Paper
The purpose of a research paper is to evaluate a student primarily on his research skills. The other analytical, writing and creativity elements come much later. But the material in the research domains today is becoming saturated. We are unable to see many new ideas for writing a research paper. The professional teachers, professors and universities are now trying to use some unique topics where much research hasn’t been done as long as where the literature based research papers are concerned. One of the most ideal domains to carry a research is on different religions and different beliefs. This is something where you will not get much information easily on the web. Further, the teacher as well will get a good opportunity to evaluate you critically on your research skills.
The benefits of choosing religious topics for research paper:
There are a number of benefits of choosing religious topics for research. They will surely get you better marks if you choose some untouched religious topics. The religious topics will also help you to develop your religious and spiritual beliefs if you are an atheist or far away from your ancestral religion. A good and thorough research on religious topics will make you learn a lot of things about spiritualism, religions and belief.
List of strong religious topics for a research paper:
The following is a list of some unique and strong religious topics for writing a quality research paper:
- Should all religions unanimously all interfaith marriages?
- Should homosexuality be banned from each religion or they should show some leniency for homos?
- Why there is gender discrimination in some of the religions?
- Is Christianity rightly the biggest religion of the world?
- Why do different religions have different opinions about abortion and same sex marriages?
- What is your idea about the psychology of atheist?
- What about Priests’ sexual abuse trend with younger children and how should it be stopped?
- Should religious processions be facilitated by the state government of all countries for all religions?
- What is your idea about satanic ritual abuse?
- Why different religions have different opinions and penalties for people committing suicide?
- Should there be some special laws for the protection of religious and holy places all over the world?
- What is the best way to preach a religion?
- Has religious preaching got minimal in today’s age?
- Why people go to their holy places very rarely?
- Your opinion about separation of church and state.