Detailed Instructions On Composing A Philosophy Term Paper Conclusion
The conclusion is one of the most significant parts of any term paper. It signifies pertinent ideas and the purpose of writing any research paper. If you are about to compose a philosophy term paper conclusion, you must consider some important tips that can make any conclusion further interesting and powerful
- You need to fabricate all the chief elements together while synthesizing the term paper: The conclusion does not mean that you need to reiterate the same elements again for the sake of writing the conclusion. Instead it has to be written in a highly interesting way. Never repeat the same arguments otherwise it will look like the list of all the monotonous idea in short once again. The conclusion of your philosophical paper should be the conglomeration of all the main points in shortest possible way but in an organized way.
- Preset your view point: If you intend to discuss some points, make use of existing information and argue on its basis. It will act as a back-up for your position to draw the conclusion. Never offer detailed arguments in the conclusion instead state your points in brief.
- Write the summary being indefinite: If you want to write a conclusion without writing anything specific while revolving around the point, there are certain ways to do that. The better way of saying it is – “This topic needs some more research to make the point clearer”.
- Frame a question: Pose a question and resume your research. This is another effective way of writing a powerful conclusion. Here you can stay away from giving a direct answer while being right. Let the readers come up with their own opinions on the chosen topic. Ensure that the questions you write are based on the points cited in the paper. Write a brief response to the question if you wish.
- Write recommendations: If you wish, call for further research or some propositions. You can write your suggestions offering way to solve the problem.
- Link introduction with conclusion: This is an intriguing and interesting way to write a conclusion. Answer the question that you have asked in the introduction. This pattern encourages the audience to continue reading till end.
- Use a quotation in the conclusion: An appropriate idiom or a quotation offers back up of your view. Write any quotation through the book; write a few lines of the poem of any renowned poet and make it interesting. However, remember, the lines must relate with what you have written in the chief content of your research.